Refinanced from the resources of Mortgage Fund.
||cannot exceed AZN 150,000 (in the social mortgage 100.000) and 80% of the market value of the purchase
||from 3 to 25 years
|Annual interest rate
||cannot exceed 8%
||acquired home or apartment
||calculated by independent appraisal companies
||must be the Azerbaijani citizen
||equal monthly installments (annuity). Each installment cannot exceed 70% of the total monthly income of the borrower (s)
||the life and ability to work of the borrower as well as the mortgage object must be insured to the amount equaling the amount of the loan
|Deadline for loan repayment
||cannot exceed the legal pension age of the borrower
||Mortgage payments can be made through the state payment portal https://gpp.az/ or in the section “State payments” through the mobile application Unibank Mobile.
||Applying for the mortgage loan can be done only through the Electronic State portal (www.e-gov.az). During the registration, borrowers should receive a digital signature for token (www.e-imza.az) or ASAN imza (www.asanimza.az).
- Identity card (copy of the document) of the borrower (co-borrower);
- Certificate of marriage (or divorce) (a copy of the document);
- Identity cards (copies of documents) of family members who have reached the age of majority living with the borrower (co-borrower);
- Identity cards or birth certificates (copies of documents) of under-age members of the borrower's family (co-borrower);
- A copy of the employment contract or work record book, certified by the personnel department of the borrower (co-borrower);
- Documents confirming the income of the borrower (co-borrower) (if available, reference from the main and additional workplace, etc.);
- Mortgage appraisal act